Full Time Job
• Understanding the entire production process and approving the work of all crew on the show.
• Verifying technical solutions proposed by crew members.
• Working closely with film director to develop and interpret their creative vision.
• Briefing entire crew on director's creative vision and enable artists to produce desired results.
• Communicating with external production companies.
• Coordinating the management of a show and project schedules to ensure that work is delivered to deadlines.
• Managing crew.
• Minimum of 10 years VFX post-production experience, this must be recent.
• Solid previous experience as CG or 2D Supervisor and most recently VFX Supervisor experience on 2 or 3 major projects.
• Creative eye and aesthetic judgment with a deep understanding of composition, cinematic design and animation timing.
• Must have an understanding of Directing/Lighting/Camera work/Practical Effects/Camera Gripping/Art Department/Production Design and Props.
• Excellent understanding of composition, light and color with strong attention to detail.
• On-set supervision experience.
• Ability to work to and meet strict deadlines often under pressure.
• Excellent communication, organization skills and financial and budget management skills.
• A thorough understanding of the CG & 2D principles and pipeline.
• Proven team leader with strong motivational qualities.
• Technically and creatively astute.
• Highly organized.
• Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
Learn about life in China:PXO China
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online