This was removed by the employer on 1/11/2017 10:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for VFX Supervisor jobs in Toronto-ON
Search all VFX Supervisor postings
Full Time Job
• Minimum of 7 years VFX post-production experience, this must be recent and continuous.
• Solid knowledge of Maya, Mari, Nuke, on an expert level
• Solid previous experience as CG/2D Supervisor and most recently VFX Supervisor experience on 2 or 3 major projects.
• Creative eye and aesthetic judgment with a deep understanding of composition, cinematic design and animation timing.
• Must have an understanding of Directing/Lighting/Camera work/Practical Effects/Camera Gripping/Art Department/Production Design and Props.
• Excellent understanding of composition, light and color with strong attention to detail.
• On-set supervision experience is an asset
• Ability to meet strict deadlines often under pressure.
• Excellent communication, organization skills and financial and budget management skills.
• A thorough understanding of the CG & 2D principles and pipeline.
• Proven team leader with strong motivational qualities.
• Technically and creatively astute.
• Highly organized.
• Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
• Understanding the entire production process and approving the work of all crew on the show.
• Verifying technical solutions proposed by team members.
• Working closely with film director to develop and interpret their creative vision.
• Briefing entire crew on director's creative vision and enable artists to produce desired results.
• Communicating with external production companies.
• Coordinating the management of a show and project schedules to ensure that work is delivered to deadlines.
• Managing teams
To Apply for this Position:
• Include your current resume and rate. Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
• Priority will be given to US & Canadian applicants
• Submit an email with the Subject ''VFX Supervisor''