Full Time Job
• Minimum of 7 years VFX post-production experience, this must be recent and continuous.
• Solid knowledge of Maya, Mari, Nuke, on an expert level
• Solid previous experience as CG/2D Supervisor and most recently VFX Supervisor experience on 2 or 3 major projects.
• Creative eye and aesthetic judgment with a deep understanding of composition, cinematic design and animation timing.
• Must have an understanding of Directing/Lighting/Camera work/Practical Effects/Camera Gripping/Art Department/Production Design and Props.
• Excellent understanding of composition, light and color with strong attention to detail.
• On-set supervision experience is an asset
• Ability to meet strict deadlines often under pressure.
• Excellent communication, organization skills and financial and budget management skills.
• A thorough understanding of the CG & 2D principles and pipeline.
• Proven team leader with strong motivational qualities.
• Technically and creatively astute.
• Highly organized.
• Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
• Understanding the entire production process and approving the work of all crew on the show.
• Verifying technical solutions proposed by team members.
• Working closely with film director to develop and interpret their creative vision.
• Briefing entire crew on director's creative vision and enable artists to produce desired results.
• Communicating with external production companies.
• Coordinating the management of a show and project schedules to ensure that work is delivered to deadlines.
• Managing teams
To Apply for this Position:
• Include your current resume and rate. Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
• Priority will be given to US & Canadian applicants
• Submit an email with the Subject ''VFX Supervisor''
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online