Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for VFX Supervisor jobs in Stuttgart-DE
Search all VFX Supervisor postings
Full Time Job
• Minimum of 5 years VFX post-production experience, this must be recent.
• Solid previous experience as CG or 2D Supervisor and most recently VFX Supervisor experience on 2 or 3 major projects.
• Creative eye and aesthetic judgment with a deep understanding of composition, cinematic design and animation timing.
• Must have an understanding of Directing/Lighting/Camera work/Practical Effects/Camera Gripping/Art Department/Production Design and Props.
• Excellent understanding of composition, light and color with strong attention to detail.
• On-set supervision experience.
• Ability to work to and meet strict deadlines often under pressure.
• Excellent communication, organization skills and financial and budget management skills.
• A thorough understanding of the CG & 2D principles and pipeline.
• Proven team leader with strong motivational qualities.
• Technically and creatively astute.
• Highly organized.
• Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understanding the entire production process and approving the work of all crew on the show.
• Verifying technical solutions proposed by crew members.
• Working closely with film director to develop and interpret their creative vision.
• Briefing entire crew on director's creative vision and enable artists to produce desired results.
• Communicating with external production companies.
• Coordinating the management of a show and project schedules in collaboration with a VFX Producer to ensure that work is delivered to deadlines.
• Managing the facility crew in collaboration with other VFX Supervisors and VFX Producers.
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.