Full Time Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for cost estimation, cost tracking and weekly producer reports.
- Interaction with clients, managing meetings, quickly assessing project needs, as well as managing budget and schedule in relation to the facility.
- Demonstrating strong leadership qualities.
- Developing and coordinating overall project schedules.
- Monitoring project progress, acting accordingly to ensure project completion and quality as scheduled and within budget parameters; participation in weekly show status meetings.
- Maintaining adherence to production contract standards.
- Meet budget and schedule targets.
- Playing a proactive key role in marketing PIXOMONDO's services to the industry.
- 4 years work experience in VFX production including extensive knowledge of post production techniques and terminology.
- Shotgun experience.
- Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be a hands-on producer, willing to offer professional expertise and values such as integrity, forward-thinking, team-spirit.
- Acute understanding of post production processes.
- Excellent skills in collaboration and communication
- Strong interpersonal skills a must.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online