This was removed by the employer on 6/12/2017 9:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for VFX Producer jobs in Beijing-CH
Search all VFX Producer postings
Full Time Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for cost estimation, bidding, generating reports.
- Interaction with clients, production, attending of meetings, quick assessing of relevant information, pertaining to budget and schedule in relation to the facility.
- Demonstrating strong leadership qualities.
- Hiring of freelance artists as needed (usually from in house data base).
- Negotiating rates and keeping hold of bookings.
- Developing and coordinating overall project schedules.
- Monitoring project progress, acting accordingly to ensure project completion and quality as scheduled and within budget parameters; participation in weekly show status meetings.
- Reviewing of project contracts.
- Meet budget and schedule targets.
- Playing a proactive key role in marketing PIXOMONDO's services to the industry.
- 6 years work experience in production including extensive knowledge of post production techniques and terminology.
- Excellent skills in problem solving and communication.
- Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be a hands-on producer, willing to offer professional expertise and values such as integrity, forward-thinking, team-spirit.
- Patience and will to instruct and coach team-members. Understanding the limitations of your knowledge and seeking expert advice when appropriate.
- Acute understanding of post production processes. Excellent skills in collaboration and communication, in writing and speech.