This was removed by the employer on 5/11/2017 6:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for VFX Coordinator jobs in Stuttgart-BW
Search all VFX Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
We are currently looking for a Coordinator in our office in Stuttgart. Background, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities required at Minimum:
- Talent for organisation and coordination
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Experience in the production or disposition department of postproduction business is advantageous but nor required
- Ability to work within a strong team environment
- Creative problem solving skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Support the VFX Producer and Supervisor.
2. Work with the team and client in all phases of project management.
3. Be able to schedule and track artists' work: manage internal shot goals, status and delivery dates using online tracking database.
4. Create and distribute technical review notes to staff.
5. Create and review technical specifications for the creation of visual effects work.
-Excellent skills in problem solving and communication.
-Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
-Understanding the limitations of your knowledge and seeking expert advice when appropriate.
-Excellent skills in collaboration and communication, in writing and speech.
-Strong interpersonal skills
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.