PixomondoLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the VFX Producer and Supervisor.
• Work with the team and client in all phases of project management.
• Be able to schedule and track artists' work: manage internal shot goals, status and delivery dates using online tracking database.
• Create and distribute technical review notes to staff.
• Create and review technical specifications for the creation of visual effects work.
• Act as point of contact for client relationships.
• Review technical client requests and assess feasibility of implementation and/or cost impact.
• 4 years work experience in VFX production including knowledge of post production techniques and terminology.
• Must be proficient in Shotgun, Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent skills in collaboration and communication (oral and written). And a good note taker.
• Strong interpersonal skills a must.
• Mac experience.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• On set film production experience.
• Previous studio experience.
• Excellent communication skill.
• Demonstrated ability to work on cross-functional teams.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online