PixomondoLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/7/2016 12:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for VFX Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all VFX Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the VFX Producer and Supervisor.
• Work with the team and client in all phases of project management.
• Be able to schedule and track artists' work: manage internal shot goals, status and delivery dates using online tracking database.
• Create and distribute technical review notes to staff.
• Create and review technical specifications for the creation of visual effects work.
• Act as point of contact for client relationships.
• Review technical client requests and assess feasibility of implementation and/or cost impact.
• 4 years work experience in VFX production including knowledge of post production techniques and terminology.
• Must be proficient in Shotgun, Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent skills in collaboration and communication (oral and written). And a good note taker.
• Strong interpersonal skills a must.
• Mac experience.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• On set film production experience.
• Previous studio experience.
• Excellent communication skill.
• Demonstrated ability to work on cross-functional teams.