Technical Director, Rigging
Full Time Job
- 4 years work experience
- Solid knowledge of rigging systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of Maya
- MEL and Python scripting ability is a must
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to take on a delegated task with a minimum of supervision
- Attention to detail and creative problem solving
- Ability to learn quickly and assimilate new information
- Strong communication skills
- A reel demonstrating mechanical rigging abilities as well would be a plus
Duties & Responsibilities:
We are currently looking for a Rigging Technical Director to support our team in Stuttgart.
- Creating and developing fast, agile character rigs using Maya
- Working closely with modeling and animation departments to create articulate realistic characters
- Collaborating with Animators and Lighting TDs to deliver top quality shots
- Incorporation of characters and rigs into the production pipeline
- Creating user interfaces and tools to assist animators
- Providing support to character rigs throughout production
- Developing long-term strategies to reduce complexities of character production
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online