Realtime Shading Artist
Full Time Job
Realtime Shading Artist (Unity And/Or Unreal)
- 3 years experience in Unity3D and/or Unreal engine
- Excellent knowledge of realtime shaders and realtime lighting
- Knowledge of Substance Package is a plus
- Experience with VR projects is a plus
- Knowledge of Maya / 3D Studio Max and V-Ray is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organization and communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a strong team environment
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for optimizing our realtime applications so they meet our high standards of quality for any visuals we create.
You will also help streamline the process of bringing data from linear to realtime graphics and setting up standardized workflows for this.
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online