Full Time Job
- 4 years experience as a Pipeline TD in the VFX industry
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in Python
- Experience with Windows and Linux
- Knowledge of Maya, Nuke, Houdini and/or Shotgun
- Strong familiarity with git / svn and collaborative workflows (code review, standards, etc.)
Duties & Responsibilities:
Pipeline TD responsibilities:
- Provide support to the VFX and Production departments
- Create global and show based scripts and tools
- Support for shot based issues together with leads and supervisors
- Communicate technical issues to IT or Pipeline
- Work on road map for future pipeline
- Do code reviews and give productive feedback to team members.
- Submit your own code for code reviews.
- UI development using PySide / PyQt4
- Experience building VFX C/C libraries and dependencies on Windows
- Knowledge of 3dsMax
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online