Lead/Senior Matchmove Artist
Full Time Job
1. 4 years experience as a matchmove artist, preferably on feature film or television projects;
2. Previous lead experience preferable;
3. A reel showing a wide technical skillset and creative problem-solving skills;
4. Expert knowledge of Syntheyes, 3D Equalizer, Matchmover or PETrack;
5. Stereoscopic production experience is a big plus;
6. Scripting or programming experience is a plus;
7. Proven ability to work closely in a small team with tight schedules;
8. Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and manage time well;
9. Excellent attention to detail and desire to delivery consistently high quality work, and encourage those around you to the same standards;
10. The desire and passion to mentor Junior artists and supervise a team working on a high-end international and local projects;
11. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online