Jr. Coordinator/Production Assistant
PixomondoLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• 1 years of experience in Production a plus.
• Post Production VFX experience is a must.
• Fluent (reading and writing) in Mandarin.
• Ability to work effectively with diverse personalities and work styles.
• Requires excellent administrative skills including word processing, strong working knowledge of Word and Excel. Project Management software experience a plus.
• Capable of working independently and part of a team. High level of initiative, flexibility and confidentiality.
• Ability to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently within a high-pressure environment while meeting strict deadlines.
• Bachelor's Degree in film, art, theatre, communications or related filed, preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Production Assistant (PA) provides overall administrative support for production department. They may or may not be assigned to a specific department, but will overall become an integral part of the management structure of the production.
• Provides administrative support and back up support to the production team including typing memos, documents and schedules, photocopying, computer data entry and filing.
• Prepares, maintains and distributes artwork, storyboards and reports as needed to appropriate personnel.
• Prepares routine correspondence and forms, answering phones, faxing, etc. Package and ship various artwork, samples, etc. as needed.
• Assists with the food service, running errands and catering set up.
• Completes special projects as needed or requested.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online