Jr. Coordinator/Production Assistant
PixomondoLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/7/2016 12:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Jr. Coordinator/Production Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Jr. Coordinator/Production Assistant postings
Full Time Job
• 1 years of experience in Production a plus.
• Post Production VFX experience is a must.
• Fluent (reading and writing) in Mandarin.
• Ability to work effectively with diverse personalities and work styles.
• Requires excellent administrative skills including word processing, strong working knowledge of Word and Excel. Project Management software experience a plus.
• Capable of working independently and part of a team. High level of initiative, flexibility and confidentiality.
• Ability to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently within a high-pressure environment while meeting strict deadlines.
• Bachelor's Degree in film, art, theatre, communications or related filed, preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Production Assistant (PA) provides overall administrative support for production department. They may or may not be assigned to a specific department, but will overall become an integral part of the management structure of the production.
• Provides administrative support and back up support to the production team including typing memos, documents and schedules, photocopying, computer data entry and filing.
• Prepares, maintains and distributes artwork, storyboards and reports as needed to appropriate personnel.
• Prepares routine correspondence and forms, answering phones, faxing, etc. Package and ship various artwork, samples, etc. as needed.
• Assists with the food service, running errands and catering set up.
• Completes special projects as needed or requested.