Intern - HR /Assistant
PixomondoLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
• University/college degree in business administration
• Team player but able to motivate self and work independently on own initiative
• Flexible, can-do attitude with the ability to react calmly
• Discrete, approachable and reliable.
• Good organizational and time management skills
• High level of attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy
• Ability to conduct research, analysis and advise accordingly
• Good general IT skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and internet
• High level of confidentiality
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assisting HR with administrating applications, posting jobs and etc.
• Organizing shows and VFX events when required
• Record vacations on SG, as well as all other administration duties
• Managing the office and floor requirements
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online