IT / System Administrator
PixomondoLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• Knowledge and experience in: Setup and Administration of multi-platform networks (Win, Linux, MacOS), storage systems (NAS, SAN), Active Directory, Windows Server, Backup and Archival, Virtualization (VMware esxi, hyperV), networking (DHCP, DNS, etc), IT security, software deployment, VoIP, basic knowledge of a scripting language (desired: Powershell)
• Previous experience in the Visual Effects industry desired, but not required
• Motivated, flexible, willing to learn, ability to work self-responsibly on IT projects as a member of the team
• Ability to work in a strong team environment, and willingness to share his/her knowledge.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good organization and communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Administration of local IT systems at PIXOMONDO's Los Angeles branch (workstations, servers, renderfarm)
• Provide 1st & 2nd level support to end users
• Setup of new workstations and systems
• User management with Active Directory
• Operation and maintenance of backup and archival procedures
• Evaluation of new systems for purchase recommendations
• Scripting and automation
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online