IT / System Admin
Full Time Job
• knowledge and first experience in: Setup and Administration of multi-platform networks (Win, Linux, MacOS), storage systems (NAS, SAN), Active Directory, Windows Server, Backup and Archival, Virtualization (VMware esxi, hyperV), networking (DHCP, DNS, etc), IT security, software deployment, VoIP, basic knowledge of a scripting language (desired: Python)
• previous experience in the "Visual Effects" industry desired, but not required
• motivated, flexible, willing to learn, ability to work self-responsible on IT projects as a member of the team
• The desire and passion to learn, be better, and make others around you better.
• Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Administration of local IT systems at PIXOMONDO's Frankfurt branch (workstations, servers, renderfarm)
• provide 1st & 2nd level support to end users
• setup of new workstations and systems
• user management with Active Directory
• operation and maintenance of backup and archival procedures
• evaluation of new systems for purchase recommendations
• scripting and automation
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online