Full Time Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the final artistic rendition of an environment or elements within the vision set forth by the VFX Supervisor
- Works with live action footage, digital photos, CG elements and digital paint to create strong compositions and mood
- Capable of high end photo real CG landscapes
- Matte painting implementations includes mostly complex multi-layered 3D projections, very few 2D backdrops
- 3 years matte painting experience in a production environment
- Experience with advanced matte painting techniques including, appropriate layering, scene management and reference gathering
- Excellent skills in Photoshop, good knowledge of Mari and basic Knowlage for 3DsMax and NUKE, open to other programs
- Very good technical experience in photography or lighting with an emphasis on color and composition
- UV mapping workflow experience a plus
- very good communication skills
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and under the pressure of tight deadlines
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online