Full Time Job
Applicants should be experienced and passionate about building photo-realistic creatures.
You should have great knowledge in creation, rigging and simulation of skeletons, muscles, and skin.
Duties & Responsibilities:
A Creature TD is responsible for creating animation rigs for characters, creatures, props and vehicles.
You must collaborate with the CG and the Animation Department to develop the most suitable rigging solutions.
- 5 years or more creature TD experience
- Experience with skinning and deformation of photo realistic characters and/or creatures
- Excellent skills in Maya
- Excellent skills in Python scripting
- Strong scripting and debugging skills
- Experience in Cloth and Hair simulation a plus
- good communication skills
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and under the pressure of tight deadlines
To Apply for this Position:
- Include your current resume and rate. Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
- Priority will be given to US & Canadian applicants
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online