Core Pipeline Developer
This was removed by the employer on 1/11/2017 10:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Core Pipeline Developer jobs in Toronto-ON
Search all Core Pipeline Developer postings
Full Time Job
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years Python (comfortable designing APIs and larger application architecture)
- 2-3 years C/C Visual Studio (work will entail compiling complex VFX C/C libraries and dependencies on Windows)
- 1-3 years SQL / RDBMS database admin (and/or equivalent experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB Redis)
- Strong familiarity with git / svn and collaborative workflows (code review, standards, etc.)
- Reasonably comfortable with Continuous Integration and Deployment tools and procedures
Duties & Responsibilities:
Core Pipeline Developer responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain shared Python libraries, web interfaces, microservices, and databases.
- Manage and troubleshoot a complex deployment mechanism to ensure maximum uptime.
- Maintain, refactor, improve, and test existing code to reduce technical debt.
- Proactively help refine and improve the team's development standards and processes.
- Communicate with team and other production personel.
- Do code reviews and give productive feedback to team members.
- Submit your own code for code reviews.
- UI development using PySide / PyQt4
- Linux Administration experience and familiary with VMs (Vagrant / Docker knowledge a plus)
- Experience deploying memcached / redis and other caching systems
- Experience with Agile (Scrum / Kanban), the ideal applicant is comfortable coaching others in Agile
- Experience deploying ELK stack or other logging / stats / visualization tools