Business Development Manager
Full Time Job
• Bachelor degree or above with a minimum 5 years working experience in feature film related industry;
• Independent ability to develop market, explore new clients to reach sales targets;
• Excellent commercial sense with strong communication and presentation skills with good oral/written English;
• Selling and negotiation skills;
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain and develop existing and new clients through strategic sales methods and relevant personal liaison to optimize the quality of service, business growth and client satisfaction
• Gather and analyze marketing information;
• Tailored and implement specific business development plan for clients;
• Develop business development strategies; promote the shared vision of the strategy and assist in implementation;
• Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships;
• Closely communicate with the client and local operation to ensure we follow client's requirement to the agreed procedure, to ensure progress run smoothly and projects delivered on time;
• Handle customer general enquiry and complaint timely, and enhance satisfaction of existing customers
• Maintain a list of leads of potential project opportunities that could be shared and discussed.
• Other business development related tasks as assigned.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online