3D/CG Generalist Maya
Full Time Job
• 2 years of working experience or an extraordinary Generalist demo reel.
• Excellent knowledge in Maya
• Knowledge in 3D Studio Max, V-Ray and Nuke is a plus.
• Strong skill set in animating, modeling, texturing, lighting and compositing.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to take on a delegated task with a minimum of supervision.
• Strong communicational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a strong team environment.
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online