Full Time Job
Talent (HR) Coordinator
The Talent Coordinator works within the Talent Partners team to help create a more meaningful and satisfying work experience. The Talent Coordinator will support various employee-focused programs, provide operational and administrative support, and be responsible for other ad-hoc projects and assignments as needed.
This position plays a critical role in supporting Pixar employees, and will be relied upon to exemplify the qualities Pixar’s Talent (HR) function is best known for – namely being a valuable resource within the studio by being knowledgeable, responsive, and approachable.
As a Talent Coordinator at Pixar, you will:
• Provide administrative support to Talent Partners with employee and organizational changes (i.e., processing and tracking job/compensation changes, leaves of absence, reporting changes, etc.)
• Manage contents of the Talent portion of the new hire orientation presentation; ensure the information is current and assist with new hire orientation activities
• Assist with facilitating and tracking leaves of absence; maintain LOA database; provide back up for leave intake meetings
• Partner with the Talent team to support feedback processes and employee development efforts; maintain upward feedback schedule
• Partner with the Talent team to plan, execute and manage various employee surveys and feedback loops; administer survey platforms
• Manage and organize department files and shared server content; ensure that current versions of department documents and employee communications are up-to-date and accurate; archive and organize previous versions (Wiki & Intranet)
• Compile exit interview feedback; identify themes and trends
• 3-5 years experience within Human Resources or related role
• Bachelor’s degree (Business Administration, Psychology, Human Resources, or related discipline) or equivalent work experience
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects and demands, accompanied with strong follow-up skills
• Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Possesses a high degree of initiative; resourceful in hunting for information/answers
• Excellent attention to detail, including accuracy in spelling, grammar, and punctuation
• Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a discrete and professional manner
• MS Office proficiency: Excel, Word, PowerPoint required. Experience in creating forms and templates
• Prior hands-on experience with HR systems preferred (Workday, applicant tracking systems, etc.)
• Working knowledge of federal and state employment laws and regulations desired
Pixar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.