Pinewood StudiosNew York, NY
Full Time Job
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, Pinewood International
The Pinewood Studios Group is one of the leading providers of studio and related services to the worldwide film and television industries.
Synonymous with world class British and international productions, our studios have an impressive heritage and have been home to some of the most successful features films and TV shows ever made.
Purpose of role:
Reporting to the SVP of Pinewood International we are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide a variety of dedicated support to the Pinewood International team, which includes office management, administration, information provision and event co-ordination.
Key areas of responsibilities:
• Oversee the day to day running of the NY office.
• Act as office receptionist, answering all calls and attending to all office visitors, clients, service suppliers etc.
• Handle the office maintenance and service providers to include IT, telephones, website, utility companies etc.
• Order stationery and all general office supplies.
• Administration of domestic and international couriers, deliveries and postage.
• General photocopying, filing, electronic file management etc.
• Any other general office management duties as and when required.
• Provide administrative support for the activities and projects of the SVP and wider Pinewood International team as required, keeping them informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
• Provide financial administrative support to the Pinewood International team and co-ordinate the filing and reconciliation of team credit card expenses and petty cash.
• Co-ordinate the submission of required Studio Board papers to Pinewood HQ.
• Manage and maintain the office calendar, updating it as needed and ensuring that the information is current and circulated when required.
• Organize team business travel arrangements to include booking flights and hotels; organizing meetings and creating itineraries.
• Provide assistance and help organize the itineraries of all visiting Senior Executives from Pinewood HQ and other visiting VIPs as deemed appropriate.
• Any other general administration duties as and when required.
• Actively update and manage the SVP's contact and project database.
• Liaise with the team on the production and dissemination of the Pinewood on Location newsletter and other Pinewood International team outreach projects.
• Any other information and research duties as and when required.
• Assist in the co-ordination of all Pinewood International events including venue booking, related catering, accommodation, service needs, invitation lists etc.
• Assist with the production and distribution of event invitations, promotional materials etc.
• Assist with the co-ordination of the Pinewood International's presence at festivals, markets and other industry events.
• Support and attend events as a representative of the Pinewood International as required.
• Any other event related duties as and when required.
• Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field with at least 1-2 years of professional assistance experience working in the entertainment industry.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Pre-existing legal status to live and work in the US.
• Clean driver's license.
• Excellent IT skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and a working knowledge of design packages).
• Strong secretarial, administrative and written skills with good attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Additional Qualifications and Skills
• Reliability, efficiency and consistency.
• Professional demeanor with a positive, helpful attitude.
• Happy to work well alone, proactively, as well as within a team.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive material and information with good judgment and discretion.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• Strong interest in the global film and tv industry.
Job Code: PI Executive Assistant
These documents should be submitted in a. doc (word) format with PI Executive Assistant in the subject line of your email. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online