Picture ShopBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Manages tape vault and coordinates company runners for all shipping and receiving related tasks.
• Oversees and maintains multiple tape vaults containing thousands of invaluable video and audio elements.
• Co-ordinates in-house runners and outside shipping services (FedEx, UPS, Midnight Express, Advanced Express, etc.).
• Handles incoming deliveries and distributes elements to appropriate department.
• Performs data entry and manages paperwork (archive incoming and outgoing logs) of all vault related activities.
• Responsible for locating materials, such as video tapes and drives in company's vault system upon request.
• Responsible for ordering tape stock and record keeping for all orders.
• Provides material inventory reports as needed.
• Answers phones when needed.
Have general knowledge of the post production process; solid technical knowledge of various tape and media formats; general computer proficiency in Excel. Ability to multi-task and perform duties quickly and accurately; detail-oriented. Have excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Xytech/Media Pulse knowledge is a plus but not required.
Bachelor's Degree preferred; advanced degree in Film is a plus; experience at a Post Production Company preferred.
Certificates and Licenses Required:
General office setting; no special requirements.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online