Picture ShopBurbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Vault Technician jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Vault Technician postings
Full Time Job
Manages tape vault and coordinates company runners for all shipping and receiving related tasks.
• Oversees and maintains multiple tape vaults containing thousands of invaluable video and audio elements.
• Co-ordinates in-house runners and outside shipping services (FedEx, UPS, Midnight Express, Advanced Express, etc.).
• Handles incoming deliveries and distributes elements to appropriate department.
• Performs data entry and manages paperwork (archive incoming and outgoing logs) of all vault related activities.
• Responsible for locating materials, such as video tapes and drives in company's vault system upon request.
• Responsible for ordering tape stock and record keeping for all orders.
• Provides material inventory reports as needed.
• Answers phones when needed.
Have general knowledge of the post production process; solid technical knowledge of various tape and media formats; general computer proficiency in Excel. Ability to multi-task and perform duties quickly and accurately; detail-oriented. Have excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Xytech/Media Pulse knowledge is a plus but not required.
Bachelor's Degree preferred; advanced degree in Film is a plus; experience at a Post Production Company preferred.
Certificates and Licenses Required:
General office setting; no special requirements.