IT/Help Desk Support
Picture ShopBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Responsible for day-to-day administrative IT and Help Desk tasks within a collaborative post production environment, focusing on policy enforcement, security and the timely resolution of issues.
• Help Desk
• Assists internal and external clients and users with helpdesk matters (i.e. troubleshooting log in, email, printer, keyboard, mouse, Wacom, and monitor issues) and properly follows escalation list to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Troubleshoots issues involved with administering and maintaining corporate infrastructure, including network connectivity, Internet access, email, etc.
• Internal Systems
• Assists in supporting corporate applications, internal corporate servers, user desktops, etc.
• Assists with basic troubleshooting, backup, and archiving.
• Helps install and improve computer software and network equipment.
• Account Administration
• Creates network and email accounts for new users, adding them to the appropriate internal email groups.
• Sets up computers for new users and ensures delivery of equipment to users in different locations as necessary.
• Asset Management
• Assists with the inventory management of software licenses, software, hardware, and other IT supplies.
• Promotes responsible usage and care of corporate equipment.
Must possess technical knowledge of the principles and practices of the Company, the post production process, as well as the Company's IT infrastructure. Must be proficient at PC and Mac desktop support, including Outlook email exchange and Microsoft Office. Must possess superior troubleshooting skills using both proactive and reactive methodologies to provide seamless system availability. Ability to multi-task and perform duties quickly and accurately; detail-oriented with excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills. Must possess a ''can-do'' team player attitude. Experience with server support (Hyper-V server and storage) is a plus!
1-3 years' experience with IT / Help Desk Support at a company; post production experience preferred; Xytech experience preferred.
A bachelor's degree preferred.
Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Certificates and Licenses Required:
General office setting; no special requirements.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online