Picture ShopBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Operators are responsible in managing all digital assets coming in and out of the facility, assisting any interdepartmental transcodes and files, and digital content deliverables for television.
• Create network file deliveries from digital and tape sources
• Convert and transcode media for Production and all internal departments
• Works closely in assisting with Production, Online Edit, and Color
• Manage data and archive using Linux platforms and ADA in conjunction with LTOs
• Organize all digital assets coming in and out of house
• Experience with Avid, Resolve, Adobe Suite, and Cinedeck
• An understanding in digital dailies (preferably with Colorfront products) and the post finishing workflow
• Preferably a general knowledge of Unix commands
• Familiar with Mac, Windows, and Linux operating systems
• Knowledgeable in different video formats and native camera codecs
• Quick to learn new software and workflows
• Able to adapt and problem solve technical issues; troubleshooting
• Attention to detail and quality assurance but must also be able to multitask for time sensitive deadlines
• Flexible with work schedules, 24/7 facility
• Eager and a team player
Bachelor's Degree preferred; experience working in a post facility or in post-production.
Certificates and Licenses Required:
General office setting; must be flexible in work schedule, including the evenings or overnight.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online