Motion Graphics Designer
Picture Production CompanyLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Motion Graphics Designer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Motion Graphics Designer postings
Full Time Job
ROLE OVERVIEW: Working within a team of 4 this role is part of the evening shift providing support to our Asian clients.
SHIFT WORK: Sunday through to Thursday
6.30 pm until 2.00 am
Plus some weekend work
This is an office-based role (cannot be done remotely)
• Re-versioning existing campaigns for film and TV so any new elements match provided assets and are seamlessly composited together in accordance with style and retail guidelines.
• Design and animate endcards or supporting GFX for any branding and advertising projects.
• Provide pre-production designs for pitching, including style frames, storyboards.
• Adapting of campaign assets - logo and artwork preparation, retouching, colouring, grading etc.
• Export and deliver appropriate files to the specification given.
• General IT housekeeping of software, plugins, assets, style-guides etc.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• At least 3 years of Motion Graphics experience within a studio environment.
• Strong After Effects and Photoshop skills are essential as is experience using 3D software (preferably Cinema 4D or Maya)
• A good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily After Effects & Photoshop) and related plugins.
• Good working knowledge of a 3D package (preferably Cinema 4D).
• Familiarity with MAC systems.
• Design, layout, and typography skills.
• Great attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate ideas within a collaborative environment, whilst being flexible and adaptable.
• Highly organised so projects can be easily passed between colleagues within the US and UK teams.