Picture HeadHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Assists in the delivery and retrieval of materials crucial to the Operations function of the Company, while also being responsible for the general maintenance and appearance of the Company's grounds.
• Responsible for delivering/retrieving all materials (packages, tapes, etc.) in a timely manner to/from the correct and appropriate recipients.
• Photocopies all run sheets and sorts them into the appropriate bins for distribution.
• Maintains a clean and inviting facility for both employees and clients.
• Cleans, stocks, and maintains the kitchen. This includes emptying trash, stocking the refrigerator, emptying and filling the dishwasher, coffee replenishing, and ensuring the counters and floors are clean at all times.
• Responsible for the cleanliness and organization of outside patio and the immediate grounds surrounding Company, including any trash on Vine Street.
• Empties all trash cans and recycling bins every day.
• Assists in moving furniture and other heavy objects around the building.
• Assists with preparation of meetings by prepping rooms and keeping the pantry stocked.
• Assists with any other Operations-related tasks when needed.
Must have reliable vehicle with proof of insurance and general knowledge of the city in order to navigate to destinations efficiently. Ability to multi-task and perform duties quickly and accurately; cordial and professional demeanor at all times; must be a team player.
High School Graduate; advanced degree or interest in film is a plus; experience at a Post Production Company in Los Angeles area preferred.
Certificates and Licenses Required:
California Driver's License.
General office setting while not on runs; ability to drive and navigate safely and quickly; ability to lift and move heavy objects occasionally.
**EntertainmentCareers.Net Members, when using the online application system , we automatically convert your resume and cover letter to PDF for you. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online