Human Resources Coordinator
Picture HeadHollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Human Resources Coordinator jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Human Resources Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Provides support for the Human Resources function across Picture Head, Picture Shop, and Formosa Group. Assists with a variety of administrative HR duties including, but not limited to:
• Manages employee onboarding procedures, including but not limited to: issuing/collecting new hire paperwork, I-9 validations, data entry, conducting new hire orientations and answering questions as they relate to policies, benefits, payroll, etc.
• Prepares termination packets and processes data entry for terminations.
• Provides employee access website assistance for new and current hires.
• Helps maintain Company organizational charts.
• Aids in the organization and implementation of performance reviews.
• Assists with planning Company events including holiday parties, summer parties, and other events throughout the year.
• Maintains the birthday calendar and notifies the appropriate parties of upcoming employee birthdays.
• Manages and maintains the Company photobooks, employee contact lists, etc.
• Maintains several employee databases; responsible for maintaining employee files and HRIS system for all 3 Companies.
• Assists Director of HR with miscellaneous HR related tasks as needed.
General knowledge of the principles and practices of Human Resources administration and the general operations of the Company. Strong problem solving and multitasking skills; meticulous attention to detail; excellent interpersonal and communication skills; creative and flexible work ethic. Position requires professional responsibility and the highest degree of discretion.
BA required. 1-3 years' experience in an entry level HR position is required. Entertainment experience preferred.
Certificates and Licenses Required: None