Freelance Audio Mixer
Picture HeadHollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Freelance Audio Mixer jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Freelance Audio Mixer postings
Responsible for editing, mixing, and designing the audio content of television and radio spots, trailers, promos, and other short form marketing materials in the post production process, from the client's Offline version to the finished Online product.
• Mixes, edits, and designs sound for audio spots for Trailers, TV/Radio spots, internet content and other assorted marketing materials.
• Performs High Definition and Standard Definition audio finishing for 5.1 and Stereo environments.
• Works closely with clients and in-house Post Production Supervisors throughout the finishing process.
• Delivers client presentations for approval.
• Masters to final video tape and/or creates files of final mix elements.
• Tracks and inputs billable and non-billable hours into Company billing system, Xytech.
Explicit knowledge of the Company's business and operations at a post production facility. Intimate knowledge of SD and HD tape and digital file formats; expert knowledge of all audio formats and terms; experience with mixing consoles and mixing control surfaces; must be able to multi-task and deliver an accurate project efficiently and promptly under a tight deadline.
Solid background in a post production facility. At least 5 years professional Avid Pro Tools experience, other editing platforms a plus. Macintosh computer skills required.
Certificates and Licenses Required:
General office setting; no special requirements.