PicrowLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Production Accountant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Production Accountant postings
Full Time Job
Picrow is seeking a Production Accountant to manage our projects that are in Development, Prep, and Wrap. This is a staff position; the Accountant will work closely with the CFO and Controller to track the spend for various shows during the phases.
The Accountant's responsibilities include:
- -GAAP Accounting and Bookkeeping
-Accounts Payable & Receivable
-Process all invoices and check requests
-Ensure proper approvals are obtained
-Prepare and reconcile purchase orders
-Verify and Process Payroll - Union and Non-Union
-Prepare and track the show's monthly recurring and non-recurring expenses and journal entries
- Reconcile the Show's cash expense reports and financial accounts for management review
- Cost Reporting - Assist Finance & Accounting Departments in preparation and distribution of financial statements related any given Show.
- P-Card/Credit Card/AMEX Reconciliations
- Petty Cash Reconciliations and closing out existing floats.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Work with the State to provide back-up for Tax Credit Incentives and Audits
- Work with insurance brokers as needed for Insurance Claims
- Maintain and organize all accounting files related to the respective Shows
-Maintain strict adherence to all financial policies, procedures and established budgets
• BA/BS preferred in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, and/ or equivalent years of work experience on television/feature production.
• Familiarity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and financial terminology.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Positive attitude, detail oriented, with good multi-tasking and organizational abilities.