PicrowLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Picrow is seeking a Production Accountant to manage our projects that are in Development, Prep, and Wrap. This is a staff position; the Accountant will work closely with the CFO and Controller to track the spend for various shows during the phases.
The Accountant's responsibilities include:
- -GAAP Accounting and Bookkeeping
-Accounts Payable & Receivable
-Process all invoices and check requests
-Ensure proper approvals are obtained
-Prepare and reconcile purchase orders
-Verify and Process Payroll - Union and Non-Union
-Prepare and track the show's monthly recurring and non-recurring expenses and journal entries
- Reconcile the Show's cash expense reports and financial accounts for management review
- Cost Reporting - Assist Finance & Accounting Departments in preparation and distribution of financial statements related any given Show.
- P-Card/Credit Card/AMEX Reconciliations
- Petty Cash Reconciliations and closing out existing floats.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Work with the State to provide back-up for Tax Credit Incentives and Audits
- Work with insurance brokers as needed for Insurance Claims
- Maintain and organize all accounting files related to the respective Shows
-Maintain strict adherence to all financial policies, procedures and established budgets
• BA/BS preferred in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, and/ or equivalent years of work experience on television/feature production.
• Familiarity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and financial terminology.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Positive attitude, detail oriented, with good multi-tasking and organizational abilities.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online