Pic AgencyLos Angeles, CA
PIC Agency is looking for a highly motivated, ambitious, and a fun Production Coordinator with an interest in Producing in film and motion graphics to work on cool projects which includes everything from film title sequences, commercials, video games, on-air branding and content packages, as well as logo design.
Must be proficient with Mac computers, and experience in Word, Excel, Photoshop, After Effects.
- General office duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Answering phones, checking voicemail, ordering supplies and taking inventory.
- Coordinating the delivery and tracking of show reels.
- Manage courier packages, petty cash & expense reports.
- Archiving projects to hard-drives, and uploading files via FTP client.
- Ordering lunch and equipment as needed.
- Aside from the general office duties you will have an opportunity to assist creatively on projects.
- Must have experience in film and tv production and post production
You must be able to work on site and legally in the US. - ***SERIOUS CANDIDATES ONLY***
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online