Paid Intern - Game Presentation
Phoenix SunsPhoenix, AZ
Full Time Paid Internship
Assist the Department with the implementation of all the team’s game presentations’ efforts on game nights.
This is a part-time seasonal position that pays $10.00/hour and will remain until the conclusion of the Suns season (including post-season).
Primary (Essential) Duties
• Learn to execute in-game programs and assist in the implementation of game day plans - Develop live game coordination skills including all on-court and halftime promotions, etc.
• Gain expertise with game-day set-up: including but not limited to banners, on-court props, halftime details, booths, and contests or giveaways.
• Acquire a mastery to read game day scripts
• Grow professional-client relationship interactions - Other duties as assigned implementation
• On-court promotion, entertainment execution, live production problem solving
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
• Professional and personable demeanor and approach
• Strong organizational, multitasking, prioritization, and time management skills
• A strong work ethic with the ability to work with equally strong personalities
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Basic knowledge of the Phoenix Suns and basketball
• Previous experience in sports a plus
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
• Flexible schedule based on Suns home schedule to include weekends, evenings, some holidays and some overtime to meet business needs
• Must be available to be at arena approximately three and a half hours before tipoff and available for the entire Suns season (October through playoffs which could go into June 2018) if needed.
• Must be able to lift and move up to 25 pounds and there able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is not an all-inclusive document. Additional duties, expectations, demands, etc. may be added or changed to this document on an as-needed basis in order to meet organizational needs.
The Phoenix Suns are an Equal Opportunity Employer