Intern - Ticket Sales And Service
Phoenix SunsPhoenix, AZ
Full Time Unpaid Internship
This internship program is designed for students who want to gain first-hand experience on the front lines of a professional sports team. Under the direction of the Ticket Sales Leadership Team, the intern will assist in all aspects of the Ticket Sales and Service department including sales training, event preparation and execution, database collection, etc.
Primary (Essential) Duties
• Working all Suns home games
• Working all ticket sales events as well as events supporting ticket sales initiatives
• Research and generating new business leads for sales team follow up
• Perform general database input and maintenance functions
• Assist Ticket Sales Leadership Team, Sales Team Members and others departments
• Additional office duties and projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
• Proficient in basic computer software programs
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work as a team player
• Sports Management, Business or Marketing Major preferred
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
• Flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends, some holidays and some overtime on game days
• Ability to attend all home games
• Must have housing in the Phoenix metro area for the duration of the internship (Housing will not be provided by Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury)
• This intern position is expected to last from October – end of season.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have a flexible schedule (evenings, holidays and weekends)?
2. Can you work all the home games for the 2017-2018 Phoenix Suns schedule?