Executive Assistant to Founder/President
Peggy Siegal CompanyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Peggy Siegal Company is a high profile boutique public relations and red carpet event firm.
The Peggy Siegal Company is seeking an Executive Assistant who will work directly with Peggy. You must be resourceful, proactive, and quick thinking in order to manage Peggy's fast-paced lifestyle and anticipate her needs. This position requires the ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a hectic environment. Additionally, you must be thick-skinned, detail oriented, and self-motivated.
It is a plus if you are familiar with the entertainment industry, upcoming films, and today's hottest brands.
• Organizing and managing Peggy's daily schedule, including business and personal matters. This will be your most time-consuming task, as Peggy's schedule is ever changing and always fully booked. You must be able to juggle and schedule endless work meetings, doctor's appointments, and the social schedule of someone who is out on a nightly basis.
• Monitoring and sorting Peggy's emails and mail, and handling both accordingly.
• Fielding heavy phone call volume and maintaining correct contact information for Peggy's extensive contact list.
• Composing and typing correspondence, memos and emails for Peggy.
• Creating detailed travel itineraries for international and domestic travel, including personal vacations, award shows, and film festivals.
• Acting as the liaison between Peggy and her driver, doctors, accountant, house staff, etc.
• Helping Peggy with all ad hoc projects and miscellaneous errands.
• Assisting senior staff with planning and on-site execution of company events.
• 4 year degree from accredited college or university
• Professional, polished, and poised demeanor
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Attention to detail, organizational skills, and accuracy
• Availability to be on call 24/7
• Self-motivated, team player that is attracted to a small, collegial working environment.
• Ability to be proactive and handle simultaneous projects.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online