Intern - Production/Development
Patriot PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Production/Development jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Production/Development postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
?Patriot Pictures is accepting applications for interns interested in development, production, and/or film financing. We are seeking passionate applicants who consider themselves creative and driven to achieve, that are looking to gain valuable experience by seasoned industry professionals.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Strong organizational skills to work with deadlines and problem solve.
• Attention to detail to read screenplays and provide script coverage.
• Creativity to produce compelling marketing content.
• Awareness of digital and social media trends and how films are using social media.
• Strong research skills to keep up with the latest in industry news and updates.
• Ability to use programs such as Excel, Powerpoint, and Photoshop.
• Excellent communication skills, including written and grammar.
• Self-starting attitude; upbeat, positive energy.
• Passion for feature films.
Internship Type: Part Time, 2-3 days a week, 10-7pm with some flexibility.
Unpaid / Academic Credit.