Office Assistant / Receptionist
Part IVLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Award-Winning Digital Creative Agency seeks an exceptional and hardworking full-time Office Assistant / Receptionist. Candidate must be able to anticipate needs, is personable, hardworking, have great communication skills, detail-orientated with an excellent work ethic. Our small company (25 people) is growing and there is great growth opportunity for the right candidate. We are based out of downtown in a cool historic building, and have a very fun, respectful, creative office environment.
Must be pro-active and a self-starter with at least 1 year of experience in film or television at an agency, network, or studio. Entertainment/Media/Production industry is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Professional and prompt call management
• Assist owners of company in day-to-day activities
• Help organize office storage and efficiency
• Manage office inventory of supplies, equipment requests, and refreshments
• Help plan office events & parties
• Help manage company social accounts and postings
• Research latest social trends and social platforms
Required Skills and Experience:
• Expert multi-tasker with a strong ability to prioritize
• Fluent in Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram
• Excellent project management, written and verbal communication skills
• Passion for entertainment and filmmaking
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills; resourceful
• Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Quick thinking; positive, can-do attitude
• Must be able to plan ahead yet able to react quickly to constantly changing circumstances
• Mac skills required as well as Outlook, Word and Excel
Flexible depending on experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online