Talent Payment Coordinator
Paradigm Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Since its founding in 1992, Paradigm has established itself as a leading entertainment talent agency, guiding the careers of an elite roster of actors, musical artists, directors, writers and producers.
Paradigm Talent Agency is currently seeking an experienced talent payment coordinator for its Beverly Hills office. Individual must be detail oriented, enthusiastic, and able to work as a member of a team. Previous experience is required:
• Oversee all aspects of talent payment for assigned clientele.
• Process client checks after determining that payment is accurate per contract specifications.
• Resolve issues pertaining to incorrect payments.
• Collect unpaid money from buyers.
• Collect unpaid commission from clients.
• Take on additional tasks as needed.
• 3+ years of talent payment experience.
• Proficiency in Excel.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online