Assistant, International Sales
PantelionSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Summary of Position:
Pantelion has an immediate opening for an Assistant in its International Sales department to assist the President of International. This position will provide a wide range of administrative duties.
• Rolling calls, maintaining calendars and contacts
• Processing expense reports
• Handling traveling arrangements
• Scheduling meetings and conference calls
• Assisting the International department in preparing for the various film festivals as needed.
Experience & Skills:
• Motivated self-starter who is extremely organized and detail-oriented,
• Excellent computer and interpersonal skills.
• A college degree is required
• Previous entertainment experience is preferred
• Spanish language skills are a plus
Pantelion offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package and a great working environment.
Pantelion Films is the first major Latino Hollywood studio and the face of Hispanic entertainment. Launched in 2010, Pantelion releases include the breakout hit ''Instructions Not Included,'' the box office success ''Cantinflas,'' which achieved the highest per screen average of any Spanish language film in nationwide release on its opening weekend, ''Un Gallo Con Muchos Huevos,'' the highest grossing Spanish language animated feature of all time in the US, as well as films such as ''Pulling Strings,'' ''Casa de Mi Padre'' and ''From Prada to Nada.''
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online