Motion Graphic Artist
Pac 12 NetworksSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/26/2016 12:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Motion Graphic Artist jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Motion Graphic Artist postings
Full Time Job
Daily responsibilities include designing and animating high-caliber motion graphics for broadcast television, developing show and promotional packages, working with and visually reinforcing branding throughout all projects, and collaborating with other artists and producers on to bring unique and innovative approaches to motion graphic work. This position works closely with Promotions, Marketing, Productions, Sales, and Affiliates.
• Design, animate and finish high quality motion graphics for show and promotion packages, IDs and insert graphics
• Create promotional/campaign driven graphics destined for multiple mediums outside of television, including web and print.
• Take ownership of projects, both big and small. Create concepts, develop and elevate them through to the project’s completion
• Develop unique ideas and approaches to traditional broadcast methods, pushing the boundaries of what sports networks can do.
• Assist in day-to-day/nightly graphics needs for live-broadcast show environments
• Actively participate in brainstorming sessions for shows, on-air promotion campaigns and marketing directives
• Styleframe and Storyboard to develop visual style concepts
• Ability to remain detail-oriented even under stressful and tight deadlines
• Proactive and effective communication with excellent problem solving skills
• Be a team player that believes collaboration creates better work
• Other duties as assigned by the Creative Director
• Bachelor's Degree in Art, Design, Television, an industry related field, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 3-5 years of motion graphic experience in broadcast, post-production , studio, agency or other related industry
• Expert level knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and Cinema 4d.
• Strong aptitude in design, typography, and illustration
• Excellent Demo Reel and Portfolio (website based)
• Ability to prioritize under tight time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, and written communication skills
• Effective interpersonal skills; good judgment and ability to interact with different levels of management and teams
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize under time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working in a culturally diverse organization and supporting the values held by our unique employees, clients, sponsors, university faculty, and fans
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
• Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, holidays, and weekends.
• An understanding of Chyron, Deko, or other Character Generators as well as Camio/LUCI systems or other CG automation integration
• Skills in HTML, CSS and other web-based languages and platforms a plus
• Knowledge of digital media industry including online, TV everywhere, mobile, tablets and other emerging technologies