Pac 12 NetworksSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/5/2017 1:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Facilities Coordinator jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Facilities Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
The Facilities Coordinator will support the day--to--day operations of a 114,000 square foot office and television production facility. This position reports to the Facilities Manager. The essential responsibility of the position is interfacing with other operating areas and departments as well as the landlord and vendors to ensure the flawless provision of services and security to the entire Pac--12 facility and staff. Work hours may include nights, weekends and holidays.
• Janitorial-- Ensure the entire facility is maintained and always presented in a clean and sanitary way. On occasion, this position may need to direct the work of the janitorial vendors to complete work that needs to be completed after regular business hours.
• Safety -- Maintaining the safety of the staff and security of the facility. Working with the Facilities Manager, work to ensure security systems, alarms, door locks, and security procedures are functioning and up to date. Interact with building security detail.
• Maintenance -- Ensure the facility is maintained and fully functional and orderly manner, including new hire setups and staff move requests which will require the disassembly and assembly, installation and relocation of office furniture. Replace and/or repair non-functioning items. Interact with building engineer, when necessary.
• Shipping & Receiving -- Handle and process mail, packages and large shipments in an efficient and timely manner to ensure business continuity.
• Back up-- Act as relief for receptionist during This includes manning the main telephone and greeting guests/visitors according to the reception guidelines.
• Participate, as required, in emergency response training, procedures and stocking first aid supplies.
• Perform other tasks as required by management.
• Ability to: regularly lift up to 50 lbs., balance, crawl, bend, stoop, walk, kneel, stand, sit, stretch, and climb.
• One to three years' experience as a Facilities Coordinator with experience working in a large dual-purpose (office and technical or manufacturing) facility.
• One to two years' experience in a customer-facing role.
• Knowledge of and experience working with MS Word, Excel, and Google applications (Gmail, Google Docs, Google calendar).
• Ability to take direction from business leaders and have a self-motivated approach to work.
• Being flexible with last minute changes and ability to prioritize shifting changes.
• Proactive and professional communicator.
• Experience working in a culturally diverse organization and supporting the values held by our unique employees, clients, sponsors, university faculty, and fans.
• Other duties as assigned by the Facilities Manager.
• First Aid, CPR, AED training and, certification