Pac 12 NetworksSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/15/2017 11:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Drupal Developer jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Drupal Developer postings
Full Time Job
At the Pac-12, we love sports and technology! Join our team and you'll get to work on the digital home of the conference of champions.
• Build and maintain our web applications and infrastructure with emphasis on live streaming video and mobile web.
• Build desktop and mobile web UIs while focusing on well-designed solutions and performance.
• Coordinate development efforts with product managers, on-staff and contract developers.
• Plan, estimate, develop, and deploy updates and new site functionality.
• Write exemplary, well-tested code.
• Participate in peer code reviews.
• Support site operations and respond to performance issues.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Love for Sports, Media, and Drupal!
• Deep experience with high-performance Drupal sites and Drupal development technologies such as Drush, Features, Panels, Services, and Context.
• 2 years web development experience using modern front-end frameworks on responsive web apps.
• Apache Solr.
• Experience designing, building, and consuming RESTful web services.
• Caching, scaling, and front-to-back performance best practices using memcache and varnish on Acquia hosting.
• Experience using Git.
• Expertise with Linux (Ubuntu) and cloud hosting environments.
• Agile Development and Continuous Integration using tools such as Jenkins, Behat, Selenium, etc.
• B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field.
• Building and maintaining Content Management Systems (CMS).
• Mobile Development for Web with responsive design
• Experience with Apache Solr.
• Monitoring and performance diagnostics to troubleshoot production systems.