Digital Operations Manager
Pac 12 NetworksSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/19/2017 12:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Digital Operations Manager jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Digital Operations Manager postings
Full Time Job
The Digital Operations Manager helps to establish and fulfill Pac-12's goals around digital operations and service related to our digital products and content. The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of experience in client services, operations, and/or strategy within a media or digital environment. You should be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated bias for action, follow-through, and results.
Areas of Focus and Responsibilities:
Client Services / Account Management: Support and service Pac-12 member schools' business objectives through digital properties such as the Official Athletic Sites.
• Partner with Pac-12 member schools in developing and measuring digital strategies that support each institution's KPIs.
• Ensure the success of digital projects undertaken by the Pac-12 on behalf of member institutions; identify and escalate issues.
• Work with Pac-12 members to manage the network of Official Athletic Sites including vendors, implementation, revenue, rights, etc.
• Advocate and help measure adoption of Pac-12 initiatives (e.g. Networks marketing, Fan Data) with internal and external clients.
• Serve as a key contact for digital leads at each of the Pac-12 member schools.
Digital Operations: Including sponsorship, advertising, content syndication, and budget tracking.
• Support internal clients in achieving their revenue, brand, and fan engagement goals across owned and 3rd party digital properties.
• Partner with Pac-12 sales and distribution teams to pursue and package business and revenue opportunities including digital monetization products and content licensing across social/mobile/web/etc.
• Translate marketplace feedback from Pac-12 sales efforts back into Pac-12 product requirements to support and strengthen digital sales opportunities.
• Model and manage revenue and costs analysis for the digital team, including budget tracking.
• Report on results with external partners such as YouTube, Wazee, Yahoo, SendToNews, CBS, IMG and Learfield.
• Oversee internal and external digital ad operations for Pac-12 properties.
• Self-starter with proven ability to deliver meaningful results against measurable goals.
• Demonstrable history of growing strong relationships with multiple internal and external partners across varying disciplines.
• A collaborative, passionate, team-first attitude towards building a next generation sports digital media business.
• Willingness to work hours dictated by the sports schedule, including occasional evening and weekends.
• Knowledge of the collegiate sports landscape and business.
• Bachelor degree with 3 years of experience in partner management, business operations, and/or general management in a digital media or sports media related business.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Ability to travel