Digital Operations Manager
Pac 12 NetworksSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
The Digital Operations Manager helps to establish and fulfill Pac-12's goals around digital operations and service related to our digital products and content. The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of experience in client services, operations, and/or strategy within a media or digital environment. You should be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated bias for action, follow-through, and results.
Areas of Focus and Responsibilities:
Client Services / Account Management: Support and service Pac-12 member schools' business objectives through digital properties such as the Official Athletic Sites.
• Partner with Pac-12 member schools in developing and measuring digital strategies that support each institution's KPIs.
• Ensure the success of digital projects undertaken by the Pac-12 on behalf of member institutions; identify and escalate issues.
• Work with Pac-12 members to manage the network of Official Athletic Sites including vendors, implementation, revenue, rights, etc.
• Advocate and help measure adoption of Pac-12 initiatives (e.g. Networks marketing, Fan Data) with internal and external clients.
• Serve as a key contact for digital leads at each of the Pac-12 member schools.
Digital Operations: Including sponsorship, advertising, content syndication, and budget tracking.
• Support internal clients in achieving their revenue, brand, and fan engagement goals across owned and 3rd party digital properties.
• Partner with Pac-12 sales and distribution teams to pursue and package business and revenue opportunities including digital monetization products and content licensing across social/mobile/web/etc.
• Translate marketplace feedback from Pac-12 sales efforts back into Pac-12 product requirements to support and strengthen digital sales opportunities.
• Model and manage revenue and costs analysis for the digital team, including budget tracking.
• Report on results with external partners such as YouTube, Wazee, Yahoo, SendToNews, CBS, IMG and Learfield.
• Oversee internal and external digital ad operations for Pac-12 properties.
• Self-starter with proven ability to deliver meaningful results against measurable goals.
• Demonstrable history of growing strong relationships with multiple internal and external partners across varying disciplines.
• A collaborative, passionate, team-first attitude towards building a next generation sports digital media business.
• Willingness to work hours dictated by the sports schedule, including occasional evening and weekends.
• Knowledge of the collegiate sports landscape and business.
• Bachelor degree with 3 years of experience in partner management, business operations, and/or general management in a digital media or sports media related business.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Ability to travel