Pac 12 NetworksCorvallis, OR
Full Time Job
Position at Pac-12 Sales
The Pac-12 Sales Account Executives at Oregon State University will sell, service and solicit donations for club, suite, season, group and mini plans at Oregon State University Athletics. The Account Executive will implement overall ticket sales and service strategy. The Account Executive will prospect new accounts, build and maintain strong relationships with current contacts, clients, and alumni. The Account Executive understands revenue generation is the priority and number one goal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Call current and past customers; generate new sales leads focusing on football, men's basketball, women's basketball and other sports.
• Preparation of sales materials for meetings and other events.
• Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and annual sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and customer services.
• Attracting additional business leads.
• Maintain records of all prospects and customers within ticketing database.
• Work all designated home games, performing various ticket sales and service duties throughout the game.
• Contact area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events to sell season tickets, corporate, partial plans and group ticket plans.
• Make 75 outbound calls and touch points daily.
• Attend weekly client appointments and networking events.
• Work closely with internal units, such as Ticket Operations and Development, to achieve sales and prospective goals.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and sales experience.
• High comfort level in making cold calls and in person presentations
• Love of closing a deal and providing exceptional customer service
• At least one year of successful professional or collegiate sports sales experience is preferred.
• Outstanding customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to maintain an impeccable professional appearance.
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgment.
• Strong self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality and use utmost discretion when privy to sensitive information.
• Have great decision-making skills.
• Interest and ability in serving others as one of the primary functions of their job.
• Ability to work independently.
• Flexible and reliable team player, both within own department and within Athletic Department.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
• Ability to identify problems, sources of those problems, and their potential solutions.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays
• Achieve or surpass individual sales, metrics, and goals
• Establish qualified prospect base through phone calls, face-to-face appointments, and networking
• Demonstrate teamwork within the Ticket Sales & Ticket Operations Departments and collaborate with other divisions within OSU.
• Contribute to the overall success of the Ticket Sales & Operations Departments by actively participating in all meetings and events.
• Serve as a role model within and outside the OSU Ticket Sales & Operations Departments.