Intern - Personal Publicity
PRStudio USALos Angeles, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
Public Relations (PR) Intern
Interns who commit to PRStudio USA's Internship Program will finish the internship with broad experience in film, television and personal publicity. Our consultancy represents A list talent, television and film projects and lifestyle clients. We provide Interns with the opportunity to participate in various stages of public relations, marketing communications campaigns. Interns can apply their classroom studies to our agency while gaining valuable hands-on experience and do it all while having fun!
Interns providing support to the agency with a focus on PR will:
• Provide support to social media efforts and monitor all forms of media
• Write press releases and other materials
• Search for press clippings
- Use Cision to create lists
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
• Create/update databases and compile contact lists
• Assist with general administrative tasks
The following areas describe the minimum requirements needed in order to participate.
-Proficiency in Cision
-Proficiency in Photoshop
-Ease of using Microsoft Office
-Hard working and reliable
• Duration: 8 weeks
• Schedule: 20 hours/week maximum
Current college student or recent college graduate with a major in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, Broadcasting, Economics, Statistics, Graphic Design or related field.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Great interpersonal skills
• Extremely organized
• Microsoft Office (i.e. MS Outlook, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel), proficient Cision Proficient, and Photoshop Proficient
COMPENSATION: This is a paid internship.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to the reply link above. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online