Experienced Publicity Coordinator
PRStudio USALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
PRStudio USA a boutique PR firm is growing.
Qualified Applicant has at least 1 year of experience working at an Entertainment PR firm specializing in Personal, Film or Television Publicity. This is not entry level.
Qualified Applicant will come to the position with the following skill-set:
- Experience in monitoring all generated media, All Press Clippings for Clientele
- Mock up press kits using Word/Powerpoint and Photoshop
- Sending interview requests and appointment requests as well as helping coordinate interviews for clients
- Set up screenings, review films, monitor film and teleivsion projects for potential clientele as well as existing clients
- Has an beginner level of understanding of Film, Television, Personal Publicity
- Make Cision Lists - comprehensive and selective
- Proficient with Microsoft Office -Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Create and send out Mail Merges using Word and follow up to get press placements and see them through
- Some General Administrative work such as generating, Itineraries, travel memos, junket schedules, photoshoots,
- Monitoring and placing social media posts
- Some new business
Also can help design the position as best suited to you.
- IMPORTANT to have 1 -2 Personal Publicity style Internships or actual position as an assistant at a reputable Firm
- Must have BA with some Public Relations major or concentration in PR
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent writing skills for creative pitch letters and press releases
- Experience with assistant talent at Red Carpet Events
- Proficiency in Photoshop and have it on his/her computer
- Must have reliable CAR and be able to commute to the West Side
- Experience with itineraries, high volume, confernece calls, photoshoots, press junkets and more
Competitive Salary DOE
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online