Vice President, Brand Marketing
PMK*BNCNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Vice President, Brand Marketing (Integrated Communications)
PMK*BNC New York is seeking a Vice President of Integrated Communications who is a strong leader and mentor to their account team, and is motivated to help PMK*BNC and clients evolve with the changing media landscape. The VP will be responsible for general operations of client business to include senior level client management, account profitability, and management of respective PMK*BNC staff. In addition the VP plays an integral role in the business development process with other senior management at PMK*BNC.
PMK• BNC is the global leader in Lifestyle, Entertainment and Popular Culture. We specialize in enhancing clients relationships with consumers, fans and communities through the passion points of entertainment, sports, music, fashion, technology, art and philanthropy. We are pioneers in the strategic development and use of non-traditional marketing solutions grounded in Public Relations. With more than 250 employees spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London, we engage in public relations, event marketing, experiential marketing strategies, celebrity/influencer marketing and outreach, product integration, sponsorship, content creation and brand consultation.
• Lead account teams to develop creative, results-driven public relations programs that fit client's objectives
• Incorporate new media platforms and understand how to leverage them to achieve overall public relations objectives
• Leverage top-tier media relations relationships to accomplish objectives
• Work with team to develop plans, proposals, event marketing concepts that drive press and marketing and PR materials
• Create media strategy around marketing partnerships and events (film partnerships, fashion partnerships, talent partnerships, etc) being executed by clients.
• Working closely with outreach, influencer, experiential, and entertainment marketing groups to ensure synergy, collaboration, and communication
• Research, identify, and help negotiate strategic opportunities, partnerships and entertainment/lifestyle programming
• Assess program effectiveness and communicate back to client
• Maintain current knowledge of trends in entertainment, lifestyle and culture arena
• Have understanding of media and how it impacts the success of marketing initiatives
• Keep client programs on schedule and ensure all deadlines are met
• Develop and maintain extremely strong interpersonal relationships with senior clients
• Serve as a primary contact for the client provide strategic counsel and address any issues
• Develop quality standards and ensure client satisfaction
• Assess new business leads, and participate in pitch development and/or presentations
• Oversee PMK*BNC account team's work and provide direction to ensure quality control
• Provide leadership, direction and guidance to account teams
• Develop and coach account teams for peak performance
• Work with peers to further the mission, goals and culture of the agency
• Mentor individuals so that they are able to achieve their professional goals
• Ensure account profitability
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in Communications, English, Public Relations or Marketing
• 10 years experience; agency experience and consumer tech category is a plus
• Experience in entertainment and lifestyle marketing
• Experience activating marketing and/or PR initiatives around large cultural events such as Super Bowl, NBA All Star, SXSW, Tribeca Film Festival, Sundance Film Festival, Lollapalooza, Academy Awards, etc.
• Must have strong understanding and experience creating ideas which build audiences, increase awareness and engage the consumer through the passion points of pop culture: music, sports, film, television, celebrity, technology, philanthropy, art and fashion.
• Strong experience with both social media and traditional media
• Successful management of multiple clients and account teams
• Ability to evolve and elevate PMK*BNC processes and client strategies with changing trends in the media landscape
• Experience in managing scope of work and budgets
• Successfully ''sell'' additional services or negotiate additional funding for projects
• Commitment and dedication to the agency's success as well as individual career
• Can anticipate client and team needs
• Experience participating in new business pitches
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D