Vice President - Brand Marketing - Experiential/ Event Production
PMK*BNCNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/21/2016 11:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Vice President - Brand Marketing - Experiential/ Event Production jobs in New York-NY
Search all Vice President - Brand Marketing - Experiential/ Event Production postings
Full Time Job
Vice President, Brand Marketing (Experiential Marketing)
PMK• BNC New York is seeking a Vice President for our Experiential Marketing division. This is a client facing role. Candidate must be a self-starter with ''hybrid'' event/experiential experience rooted in both client-service and hands-on production, ideally on the agency side. Candidate must be able to manage mid-level projects and events. Must be an excellent multi-tasker, strong leader and have solid vendor relation and client service skills. Experience with consumer and technology brands preferred.
Who We Are:
PMK• BNC is an influential communications, marketing and consulting company representing many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, musicians, films, production companies, TV properties, authors, sports figures and content creators, as well as leading consumer brands and prestigious special events. The agency employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. The influential marketing and consulting agency thrives on being ahead of the curve and specializes in working with their clients to create ideas which build audiences, increase awareness and engage the consumer through the passion points of pop culture: music, sports, film, television, celebrity, technology, philanthropy, art and fashion. PMK• BNC is a part of the Interpublic Group of companies (NYSE: IPG).
• Will be responsible for program management and will oversee operations
• Manage relationship with client
• Ability to package, write, executive produce and manage multiple projects
• Will provide strategy and vision
• Oversee the management of events from beginning to end, to include concept ideation, logistics and execution
• Manage a team
• Work with team to develop plans, proposals, event concepts and marketing materials
• Be an active force in brainstorming new, innovative ideas for client projects, marketing and celebrity outreach initiatives.
• Create accurate budget estimates for client for long-term and short-term programs
• Research, identify, and help negotiate strategic opportunities, partnerships and entertainment/lifestyle programming that can be executed at big cultural events (i.e. Super Bowl)
• Assess program effectiveness and communicate back to client
• Maintain current knowledge of trends in entertainment, lifestyle and culture arena
• Have understanding of media and how it impacts the success of marketing initiatives
• Actively manage vendors, event producers, promoters, and budgets
• Ideate and execute consumer promotions
• Execute a variety of events and production related projects
• Research, understand, measure, and experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage event technology to achieve overall marketing objectives and goals
• Create post-event recap reports that are presented to the client
Required Experience and Skills:
• Bachelors degree required. Experience may substitute for degree.
• Twelve plus years events and production experience, preferably in an agency setting
• Experience with sponsorships and special events
• Experience running teams
• Experience managing budgets
• Experience in large-scale event production is a must, promotions experience is a plus.
• Sincere interest in consumer brands and creating meaningful consumer experiences through events and promotions.
• High proficiency in the complete Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.) and excellent understanding of utilizing online and network-based tools for research purposes.
• Ability to manage time, meet deadlines, and multi-task.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to handle yourself professionally under pressure.
• The ability to travel up to 50% of the year.
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D