Summer Intern - Vowel
PMK*BNCNew York, NY
Full Time Paid Internship
PMK• BNC is looking for a Summer 2017 intern in Vowel (the Digital Arm of PMK• BNC). We are INFLUENTIAL, Vowel gives brands a VOICE. From creative campaigns to digital experiences, our work makes a meaningful impact
PMK• BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture. PMK• BNC represents many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors and content creators, as well as leading consumer brands and prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. PMK• BNC thrives on being ahead of the curve and works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences and connect with consumers through popular culture. PMK• BNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide and McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
• Work with teams to gain real-world, hands on experience
• Collaborate with other interns to develop and present a group project to executive and senior level business managers
• Attend Intern 101 Meetings led by staff members to gain a better understanding of various departments
• Research photos
• Research existing brands and incorporate current design trends into each unique idea, campaign and layout
• Create mock-ups for social media posts and execute various specs for all platforms
• Create Gifs, infographics, banners, ads, etc.
• Retouch and resize imagery
• Attend meetings and brainstorms
• Assist with research and various day-to-day tasks
• Currently enrolled student working towards a Bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university (recent graduates are not eligible for this program). Must show proof of enrollment.
• College credit is available if needed
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• General experience with social media
• Office experience, preferably in a related field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Positive attitude and work ethic
• Commitment of 16 hours a week (full days preferred)
• Commitment to 9 week internship term
• Knowledge of PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel
Follow our intern program on Instagram: @pmk_bnc_interns.
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D