Summer Intern - Strategic Insights & Analytics
PMK*BNCLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
PMK• BNC is looking for Summer 2017 interns in the Strategic Insights & Analytics Department! In the Strategic Insights & Analytics team at PMK• BNC, we've turned popular culture into a science-using data-driven solutions and insights to tell smarter, more powerful stories to outside clients and the agency's internal departments. Stories that anticipate cultural trends, find the perfect audience, and keep audiences engaged.
PMK• BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture. PMK• BNC represents many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors and content creators, as well as leading consumer brands and prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. PMK• BNC thrives on being ahead of the curve and works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences and connect with consumers through popular culture. PMK• BNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide and McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
• Deliver in-depth research and insights reports around brands/celebrities of note on topics ranging from online/social footprint, marketing, advertising, communication and strategy
• Help prepare visually compelling reports in order to communicate clearly and concisely complex data/information gathered by using analytical tools and databases
• Actively participate in Strategic Insights & Analytics weekly team meetings and internal brainstorming sessions
• Collaborate with other interns to develop and present a group project to executive and senior level business managers
• Attend Intern 101 Meetings led by staff members to gain a better understanding of various departments
• Currently enrolled student working towards a Bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university (recent graduates are not eligible for this program). Must show proof of enrollment.
• College credit is available if needed
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• Office experience, preferably in a related field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Positive attitude and work ethic
• Commitment of 16 hours a week (full days preferred)
• Commitment to 9 week internship term
• Knowledge of PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel
Follow our intern program on Instagram: @pmk_bnc_interns.
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D