Summer Intern - Finance/Accounting
PMK*BNCLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
• Work with teams to gain real-world, hands on experience
• Collaborate with other interns to develop and present a group project to executive and senior level business managers
• Attend Intern 101 Meetings led by staff members to gain a better understanding of various department
• Prepare and generate the monthly fee and production billing/invoices on assigned Agency clients accurately and timely
• Handling general administrative duties assigned by Travel & Expense Manager
• Pulling account receivable agings from the system and distributing to billers
• General office duties including filing, maintain files, data entry, mailings, and update collection notes
• Currently enrolled student working towards a Bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university (recent graduates are not eligible for this program). Must show proof of enrollment.
• College credit is available if needed
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• Office experience, preferably in a related field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Positive attitude and work ethic
• Commitment of 16 hours a week (full days preferred)
• Commitment to 9 week internship term
• Knowledge of PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel
Follow our intern program on Instagram: @pmk_bnc_interns.
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D
PMK• BNC is looking for a Summer 2017 intern in the Finance & Accounting Department! We are STRATEGIC, delivering impactful program development for both emerging and established consumer brands, using popular culture as a platform.
PMK• BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture. PMK• BNC represents many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors and content creators, as well as leading consumer brands and prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. PMK• BNC thrives on being ahead of the curve and works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences and connect with consumers through popular culture. PMK• BNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide and McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).